1) First off, I have to start with my friend Julee over at DIY Louisville. Julee is teaching how to make a patriotic pinwheel. Are these not the cutest!? Hop on over to DIY Louisville to check out this easy, adorable tutorial!
2) This second item is from makeandtakes.com. It's so cute, its so simple but it makes for the cutest centerpiece! This would be so adorable with several others.
3) You can never go wrong with garland or a banner for any holiday! The tutorial for this cute banner can be found over at gingersnapcrafts.com
4) A wreath on your front door is always festive! You can find a great tutorial for a really cute 4th of July wreath over at scrapallday
5) Finally (and one of my personal favorites) are these super cool Confetti poppers! Check out alphamom.com for the tutorial on these poppers. You can never go wrong with confetti.
I have already made my wreath, but I am really considering making the confetti poppers. I might just make them random times all year round, honestly lol.