This recipe was VERY impromptu but this Friday for pizza night I wanted to do something a little different but I still wanted to make some sort of pizza. I decided last minute that I was going to make pizza pockets instead of actual pizzas.
- Dough (I make my own, but you can certainly use a store bought dough)
- 1 egg + 2 tbsp of water for egg wash
1) Cut out whatever shape you want your pockets to be in. I decided to make rectangles. Sit your dough on a pan or sheet lined with parchment paper.
2) Put a dollop of sauce on one side.
3) Cover with cheese
4) Add whatever toppings you like! we love pepperoni.
5) Grab your egg wash and brush the inside corners.
6) Fold over and press the edges lightly to seal.
8) press the edges with the fork and prick the top several times (to allow the steam to come out while cooking)